Download GATE Mathematics Previous Question Papers
GATE exam dates are approaching and with them your chances of a post graduate degree in Science or Technology.One of the most popular and scoring optional subjects for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is Mathematics. Engineering Mathematics consists of 15% total marks.This artical has collection of GATE Mathematics Previous year Question papers & Solutions absolutely free to download in pdf format.So you can easily download last Year Gate Question Papers .with the help of GATE Mathematics Previous year Question papers & Solutions you can analyse the GATE exam pattern and you can easily make strategy for Mathematics exam
Download GATE Mathematics Engineering Question Papers
Download GATE MA Question Papers 2012
About GATE 2017 Exam
GATE 2017 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidates in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in postgraduate subjects of science. GATE Score can be used for admissions in various Postgraduate programs in various IIT’s, NIT’s and other centrally funded institutions. Nowadays various PSU’s are also hiring with the GATE Score.
This exam is jointly coordinated by the seven IITs and IISc in rotation, with IIT Roorkee being the Organising Institute for GATE 2017.
GATE 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on 4th, 5th , 11th and 12th February, 2017.
How To Prepare GATE Mathematics
GATE MA Mathematics Question Papers will also let you understand the trend which is going on in Gate exam. Also the GATE Mathematics Engineering Previous Year Question Papers are best way to analyse that whether you have prepared according to syllabus and exam pattern or not. Also it gives you the exact idea about the time duration which you take while you solve the papers. Although it’s a subject that you have been studying since Class 1, preparing for GATE Mathematics will still require your determination and concentration. Here are some tips!
Study the syllabus pattern in depth and make a separate list of all topics you need to study
– Create a weekly study schedule to keep track of your progress
– As you study prepare a list of important formulae and points to refer back to
– Practice questions everyday so you do not get out of touch of the topic
– Incorporate a wider mix of topics to revise
– Study from books designed for GATE preparation
– After completing a chapter practice at least 20-25 questions related to it
– Practice your calculation and approximation skills
– Aim to increase speed with accuracy
– Note the time it takes you to complete a set of 10 questions and practice so you can complete them under 10 minutes
– After you complete the syllabus move on to solving sample papers/previous year papers
– Correct the sample year/previous year papers after completing them and note down your weak areas
– Revise any topic you feel is your weak point
– Go through your quick revision sheet of formulae and important points everyday
– Practice any applications for a given formulae
– Give 20 mins per day to speed up your calculations skills
– If you have doubts in any question skip it as negative marking is applicable
– Prepare for the General Aptitude section from any GATE book as its highly scoring
– Pay attention to small details, a single misplaced sign can change the answer
– Always take the time to read the question properly so you don’t lose out key points due to being in a hurry